Burke Porter Group (“BPG”)
BEP, headquartered in the United States, is a world leading supplier and solution provider of intelligent machinery equipment. It is a well-recognized market leader in automobile end-of-line testing systems and has successfully entered into high growth areas such as automobile powertrain testing systems, balancing systems, precision manufacturing, life sciences, 3D printing systems and others.
Lamina produces submicron and PVD-coated carbide inserts used in turning and milling machining processes. The company specialises in Multi-Mat™ tools – providing one universal cutting tool for processing different materials, including stainless steel, cast iron and high temperature alloys. Processes are widely used in manufacturing, aerospace, defence, automotive, abrasive and machine tools and other industries
Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- XinJiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd. is currently the largest local wind turbine manufacturer in China. Its products include mainly 1.5MW and 2.5MW wind turbines, which are widely used in China wind power market
- The Company is listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 002202.SZ) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 2208.HK)
- The Chinese government has launched a series of policies, leading to strong growth in the wind power market in the past few years
- Goldwind has obvious competitive edge among local companies, and we also see its capability to compete on an international level
- Website: http://www.goldwind.com.cn
China Sunshine Paper Holdings Co. Ltd.
- China Sunshine is a leading paper manufacturer of Ivory Paper and Textile Tubes Paper based in the Shandong Province
- Everbright Private Equity recognizes China Sunshine's management team as one of the most experienced teams in paper manufacturing in China
- In 2005 when Everbright Private Equity made its investment in China Sunshine, China Sunshine had a production capacity of 120,000 tons per annum
- China Sunshine has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since Dec 2007 (stock code : 2002.HK)
- Website: http://www.sunshinepaper.com.cn
Anhui Yingliu Electromechanical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Yingliu is a leading precision-foundry manufacturer in China. Clients include multi-national companies, such as Emerson Fisher, TYCO and Caterpillar
- Anhui Yingliu has the competitive advantage over their counterparts in developed countries and in China because of its relatively low labour costs and high level of metal processing capabilities
- Website: http://www.yingliugroup.com/
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd.
- China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Limited is one of the largest Chinese independent mobile handset design houses. The company provides complete design services spanning the entire handset design cycle, which include industrial, mechanical, software, and hardware designs, etc. Its customers include both Chinese and international leading mobile handset brand owners
- In Dec. 2003, SOF I invested in Techfaith, as its first strategic investor
- In May 2005, Techfaith successfully went public on NASDAQ
- Website: http://www.techfaithwireless.com/
China Highspeed Transmission Equipment Group Co. Ltd.
- The company has been listed in the Hong Kong Mainboard since July 2007 (stock code 0658.HK)
- China Highspeed Transmission Equipment Group Co. Ltd. is a leading producer of gear trains in China. Its products cover gear trains used in construction, metallurgy, power generation, petrochemicals, mining, and wind power equipment
- The wide span of use of its products not only relieves the company from risks caused by fluctuations of business cycles, but also brings it new market opportunities. Currently, the company has become one of the major suppliers of gears for wind turbines in China. It should benefit from the robust growth of wind power
- Website: http://www.chste.com
- A global leading listed producer of advanced new materials
- Structured debt restructuring transaction
- The company had a number of complicated public and private debt onshore and offshore
- Assisted the company in debt restructuring, offshore debt refinancing, pledged assets consolidation and introduced senior and junior debt investors; to reduce its funding cost and extend its debt tenure
Hengrun Heavy Industries
- Leading supplier of High-end manufacturing industry
- Listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange in May 2017. Market value at around RMB38.7billion.
- The leader of Halogenated Butyl supplier in China
- The Global Third largest supplier of Halogenated Butyl products
Lapmaster established in 1948, headquartered in Chicago, U.S.. Lapmaster is a leading global developer and manufacturer of highly engineered, precision surface finishing equipment, and consumables. Products includes lapping, polishing, bore honing, HEDG and others
MLS acquires Osram’s global lighting business
OSRAM Licht AG (Osram) is the world’s second largest lighting product and solution provider headquartered in Germany with annual sales of more than 5 billion euros. Osram decided to sell its lighting and lamp business named LEDVANCE considering strategic transformation.
MLS Co., Ltd. (002745) is China’s leading supplier of LED packaging and application products. It focuses on research and development, production and sales of LED packaging and application products, which are widely applied in consumer electronics, decorative lighting, landscape lighting, traffic signal, flat panel display and city lighting areas.
Xiaopeng Motors was established in Guangzhou in mid-2014. It aims to produce Internet electric vehicles for young people who born to get connected. The excellent technology and splendid design are the product genes of Xiaopeng Motors. Centering on consumer experience, Xiaopeng Motors is equipped with "electric engine" + "data engine". It can not only shuttle in the city, but also gallop on the information highway. It aims to become the world's leading manufacturer and operator of smart mobility.
WiTricity Corporation was founded in 2007 to commercialize a new technology for wireless electricity invented and patented by a team of physicists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, led by Professor Marin Soljačić. WiTricity developed a series of reliable wireless power transfer systems enabling the transfer of power from one device to other at high efficiency based on MIT patents, the system could be used in electric vehicle, consumer electronics, medical devices and industrial environment. On February 11th, 2019, WiTricity announced the acquisition of Qualcomm Halo. WiTricity becomes the only technology provider with total solution for electric vehicle wireless charging. Most of the major automobile manufactures have adopted WiTricity’s technology solutions. Especially, BMW has launched a production car, 530e, based on WiTricity technology in 2018.